Introducing Private Label Rights to a Report Getting Cozy With Your Bible Reading & Memory Plan.
Use this content on your blog, in an email sequence or offer the report as a download gift for new subscribers.
With full rights to edit as you wish, you can be as creative as you like!
Are you unfamiliar with PLR? Learn more here.
This package contains:
- 1,736 Total Word Count – Report (Editable Word Document)
- eCover Image Provided (JPG & Editable PSD Files)
- One Year Bible Reading Plan (12 pages) – (Editable Word Document)
- 12 Memory Bible Verses – (Editable Word Document)
- 12 Monthly Emails – (Editable Word Document)
- Printable Scripture Memory Cards – (Plain Text & Photo Versions)
- Digital Wallpapers (JPG & Editable PSD Files)
Example Excerpt from the Report:
Set a Goal to Memorize Scripture
The more time you spend with God, the more time you’ll want to spend with Him. That was most likely the feeling the Psalmist was referencing when he said, “As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God.” (Psalm 42:1, NLT)
But it’s not enough to merely know what God’s Word says. It’s so powerful to carry that Word with you through intentional memorization. Besides strengthening your faith, scripture memorization also helps you to flee temptation, praise God in all things, and stand strong when you feel overwhelmed by circumstances.
Fortunately, memorizing God’s Word doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, there are a few things you can do to make it easy and fun to hide Scripture in your heart…
This mini report is a wonderful addition to your faith based content plans. Use them to encourage others and spread God’s Love, Grace & Mercy far and wide!
One Year Bible Reading Plan:
12 Memory Bible Verses:
12 Monthly Emails:
Printable Scripture Memory Cards: